Le Village de Saint-Brieuc
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Village de Saint-Brieuc dans les Royaumes Renaissants

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Dorchester : Ville angloise au Nord de Saint Brieuc

AuteurMessage
Olixius
Ancien Maire
Ancien Maire
Olixius

Localisation RR : Saint Brieuc

Dorchester : Ville angloise au Nord de Saint Brieuc Empty
MessageSujet: Dorchester : Ville angloise au Nord de Saint Brieuc   Dorchester : Ville angloise au Nord de Saint Brieuc Icon_minitimeVen 17 Sep - 16:57

Citation :
14 September, 1458

Town Marshall: Reddenaltmer
Town Mentor: Llynn

Election Time:
The next Mayoral Election kicks off tomorrow with early registration.

I have decided it's time for me to retire from the Mayors Office. So, anyone who would like to run, be sure to pay your fee and join us on the forums for some debating.

BOATS:
If you are a first-time boat buyer, and plan to fish nearly daily, contact me and I will see about getting you a cheaper boat.

FISHING MAP:
The Fishing Map is a effort to help all Fishermen. It allows you to see and post the best spots on the water. Please post your results so that others who are fishing know where you have been. More information can be found in the Town forum. The current manager is Spuzzana, and the County Manager is MakaWabli. Ask one of them for a password and a login.

BARN RAISING:
New Wheat and Corn Farmers are eligible for this. With the help of other citizens, you can get a cheap laborer in your first cycle of your Field. For more information and to sign up for this, please look in the Town forums.

FORUMS:
More and more people are joining, which makes things a lot more fun! There are several topics, which you'll probably find interesting and else you always can just say hello!

COW RANCHER(S):
Dorchester is a Fishing Town and thus Cows are highly discouraged. The Milk competes with the Fish. I strongly advise against starting a Cow ranch. For those who currently have a cow ranch, the Town Hall is prepared to assist you to change your field culture.

~*~ NOTICE TO MERCHANTS: ~*~
I ask that all merchants coming to Dorchester contact me before placing goods on our market. We should be able to do business and accommodate your needs while helping fulfill the needs of Dorchester with good communications. I'm always looking forward to having trading come to us through merchants if they follow the ethics of merchanting and my request of working with me to set the trades. Do not place fish on our markets to sell. We are a Fishing Town after all. I appreciate your cooperation and consideration in the matter of our town's economics and will await your letter.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Dorchester : Ville angloise au Nord de Saint Brieuc
Page 1 sur 1